What is the Liver Problem?
The liver is the size of a football and is crucial for both food digestion and detoxifying your body of harmful toxins. A genetic tendency to liver disease exists. Viruses, alcohol use, and obesity are just a few examples of the many variables that can harm the liver and result in liver disorders.
Cirrhosis, which can cause liver failure and be fatal, is a disorder that develops over time as a result of liver damage conditions. But early intervention can offer the liver some breathing room.
Liver disease doesn’t always cause noticeable signs and symptoms. If signs and symptoms of liver disease do occur, they may include:
- Skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice)
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- Itchy skin
- Dark urine color
- Pale stool color
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Tendency to bruise easily
Ayurvedic Treatments for Liver Problems
Ayurveda offers a range of natural remedies and lifestyle practices to support liver health and address liver problems. Here are some Herbal remedies to cater to your liver problems:
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri): Known for its hepatoprotective properties, Bhumyamalaki is often used in Ayurveda to support liver function and protect the liver from damage.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa): This herb is commonly used to treat liver disorders in Ayurveda. It helps improve liver function, detoxifies the liver, and aids in regenerating liver cells.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is used to alleviate liver congestion and inflammation, helping to improve overall liver health.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry): Amla is a potent antioxidant and helps in detoxifying the liver.
Your Body, Your Home – Why Choose Us?
Shree Navgrah Ashram, in India, is passionately dedicated to the goal of eradicating cancer globally making the world ‘cancer-free’. Their primary focus is on providing specialised Ayurvedic treatment for cancer patients. With an advanced Ayurvedic Treatment centre, the ashram has achieved remarkable success, helping close to 25,000 individuals overcome cancer through the use of herbal remedies and Ayurvedic medicines. Their unwavering commitment to natural healing approaches sets them apart as a unique and effective institution in the fight against cancer.
We invite all to Shree Navgrah Ashram, a unique Ashram in India for cancer and other ayurvedic disease treatments. Every Saturday & Sunday from 6 AM to 8AM, we host free counselling sessions for patients with various diseases, followed by the distribution of Ayurvedic medicines. Our accomplished Ayurvedic doctors specialise in cancer treatment and offer alternative care to cope with the challenges of multiple other diseases. As a healing ashram, our mission is to redefine healthcare with the profound wisdom of Ayurveda, while providing valuable services to humanity. Join us on this transformative journey of holistic wellness, where compassion and ancient knowledge intertwine to bring solace and relief to those in need.