Arthritis isn’t just one disease, infact it is the pain in the joints and various parts of the body with over 100 types of arthritis related conditions. Joint stiffness and pain are the primary signs of arthritis, and these symptoms often get worse with age. Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis are the two most prevalent kinds of arthritis.
Common Arthritis symptoms include:
- diminished range of motion in joints
- difficulty performing daily activities
- Painful walking
- Grueling etc
Permanent joint changes might also result from arthritis. Some of these may be obvious, such as knobby finger joints, but frequently the damage can only be observed on X-rays. Some varieties of arthritis not only affect the joints but also the heart, eyes, lungs, kidneys, and skin.
Ayurvedic Treatment in Arthritis
Here are some common Ayurvedic approaches used for arthritis treatment:
- Dietary Recommendations: Avoiding processed and fried foods, excessive consumption of dairy and meat, and minimizing the intake of spicy and sour foods is generally advised. Instead, a diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and easily digestible proteins is recommended.
- Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga): Specialized massage techniques with herbal oils can be beneficial in reducing pain, stiffness, and inflammation in arthritic joints.
- Herbal Remedies: Various herbs are used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce inflammation and manage arthritis symptoms. Some commonly used herbs include:
Your Body, Your Home – Why Choose Us?
Shree Navgrah Ashram, in India, is passionately dedicated to the goal of eradicating cancer globally making the world ‘cancer-free’. Their primary focus is on providing specialised Ayurvedic treatment for cancer patients. With an advanced Ayurvedic Treatment centre, the ashram has achieved remarkable success, helping close to 25,000 individuals overcome cancer through the use of herbal remedies and Ayurvedic medicines. Their unwavering commitment to natural healing approaches sets them apart as a unique and effective institution in the fight against cancer.
We invite all to Shree Navgrah Ashram, a unique Ashram in India for cancer and other ayurvedic disease treatments. Every Saturday & Sunday from 6 AM to 8AM, we host free counselling sessions for patients with various diseases, followed by the distribution of Ayurvedic medicines. Our accomplished Ayurvedic doctors specialise in cancer treatment and offer alternative care to cope with the challenges of multiple other diseases. As a healing ashram, our mission is to redefine healthcare with the profound wisdom of Ayurveda, while providing valuable services to humanity. Join us on this transformative journey of holistic wellness, where compassion and ancient knowledge intertwine to bring solace and relief to those in need.